Do you know the best time for calling a Monmouth County heating contractor for a furnace tuneup? Now that the days of summer have quickly come to an end as fall enters full swing, cooler nights are upon us. Do you know if your home is ready? There’s no better time for heating maintenance than right now, before you turn on your furnace for the season.
Why You Should Contact a Monmouth County Heating Contractor for Maintenance
- Increased energy efficiency: A furnace tune-up will make your system more efficient, which could result in significant savings over the entirety of the winter season.
- Longer system lifespan: Regular maintenance can help your furnace live a longer life, delaying the need for replacement.
- Less risk of system breakdown: Nobody wants their furnace breaking down in the middle of the night. An annual checkup from a licensed professional can help your furnace make it through the season.
- Better heating performance: Why even have a furnace if it’s not going to heat your home the way you prefer? A furnace tune-up can remove spotty heating and other performance problems.
- Warranty maintenance: Many furnace manufacturers offer warranties on their products that come with a small catch: to keep the warranty from year-to-year, you need to schedule annual maintenance from a professional.
When’s the to Contact a Monmouth County Heating Contractor?
We recommend that you get your furnace tuned up before the first cold nights of late autumn and winter, when you need to turn your furnace on for the first time in the season. Having a professional technician inspect your system before you turn on your furnace gives them a chance to find anything that’s broken before the situation gets worse.
Additionally, having your furnace inspected before the arrival of the year’s coldest months maximizes your energy savings. An unmaintained furnace burns more energy and pushes your gas or electric bill higher and higher. By having an experienced technician inspect your system before you begin using it, you get the best return on your energy investment. That’s more money that stays in your pocket.
However, the question of timing can be a bit tricky. There’s no bad time for a furnace checkup. Generally, you should have your furnace inspected by a professional Monmouth County heating contractor at least once-a-year. If that inspection happens in the middle of winter or the middle of summer, it’s better than not having your heating system maintained at all.
Looking for the Best Heating Contractor in Monmouth County?
For the peace-of-mind you deserve as a homeowner, you should find a company that can provide this service. Look no further than C & C Air and Heat. C&C Air Conditioning & Heating has been servicing Central New Jersey homes and businesses for over 50 years! We are a fully equipped, licensed, and highly accredited company with a long standing history of excellence. C&C Air and our team will work diligently to ensure that all of your home and office air conditioning & heating comfort needs are met each and every day. Contact us today for a free estimate!