Heating and Cooling Maintenance Agreements
As you know, most heating and cooling system failures are unexpected, occur with little to no warning and are caused by not properly maintaining or servicing your homes HVAC equipment.
C&C Air Conditioning and Heating’s factory trained technicians are able to service, repair, and perform required preventive heating and cooling maintenance on all manufacturers HAVC equipment. By properly maintaining your homes heating and cooling equipment you can expect:
- Improved Safety
- Longer Equipment life
- Greater efficiency
- Lower Utility Bills
- Compliance with your manufacturer’s warranty requirements
- Reduce chance of breakdown / failure
C&C Air Conditioning and Heating offers a variety of comprehensive service and heating and cooling maintenance plans including our Extra Privilege Agreement (EPA). A maintenance agreement with C&C Air means you will be provided with scheduled quality inspections and maintenance for your systems, which includes a complete precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and safety inspection for each of your systems and its components annually to prepare the system for the upcoming season. As an EPA customer you will receive:
- Bi – Annual Preventive Maintenance – on each of your homes Air Conditioning and/or Heating systems.
- 24 hour priority emergency service in the event of system failure / breakdown
- No service call fees
- Up to 15% discount on non-warranty part repairs.
Please call us at 732-204-6662 to speak with one of our Customer Service Reps to learn more about these great service plans.