Bookkeeper or Accounting Assistant in New Jersey
New Jersey’s Leading Family-Owned & Operated HVAC Company is Hiring for a Bookkeeper or Accounting Assistant in New Jersey! We’re Looking to Fill This Position ASAP – APPLY NOW!
Accounts Payable – Input vendor invoices against Purchase Orders. Reconcile Vendor Statements.
Accounts Receivable – Invoice customers. Assist in following up on customer
General assistance in Accounting Department as needed.
Assist with phones as needed
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 20+ hrs/week. Monday-Friday (flexible time frames)
- Booking experience in Construction/HVAC field is a plus
- Associates in Accounting (preferred)
- Computer proficient (ServMan software experience preferred)
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- High School degree
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
We offer an energetic, fast-paced and vibrant environment, where we place our employees first by offering Benefits after 90 days, PTO, Sick day, 401K match – second to none and full training on our HVAC software. We are successful because we know that we are only as good as our employees.