Call (732) 860-2660 to request an in-home estimate.
If your water heater hasn’t been keeping up with demand and you’ve already tried repairing it, it may be time for an upgrade. At C&C Air, Heat & Plumbing, our expert plumbers have been servicing New Jersey water heaters since 1965.
We always stay up to date with the best technology for all budgets. Give us a call to learn more and schedule your free, in-home estimate to determine which water is right for you.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Does your water heater need a repair or is it time to kick it to the curb?
Ask Yourself the Following Questions to Determine Your Next Move:
- Are you constantly calling for service appointments?
- Does it take forever for your water to heat up?
- Do you notice pools of water under your unit?
- Is your unit reaching the end of its lifespan?
If you answered yes, it's best to get a water heater replacement in New Jersey. This not only helps you avoid service interruptions, but also saves you money in the long run.
A water heater can last up to 10 years, depending on the system, level of usage and maintenance, as well as the quality of water in your area. If you are uncertain if your water heater is reaching the end of it’s lifespan, you can watch for some tell-tale signs that a replacement is needed.
How to Tell if You Need a New Water Heater:
- Your water heater has started making loud noises when running
- Your anode rod has failed
- Your tank is damaged or cracked
- Your home or business has no hot water
- Your water appears rusty
- Your tank has an excessive amount of sediment built up
- Your utility bills have skyrocketed
If your water heater has any of the above problems, it’s best to contact our team for a water heater replacement in New Jersey.
What Size Water Heater Do I Need?
When choosing a new water heater, the size of the system you select is important. This will depend on the size of your property as well as your hot water usage and demand. However, choosing the correct sized water heater is not the only thing to consider when purchasing a new unit.
What to Consider When Buying a Water Heater:
- The type of system you’d prefer whether it be a traditional tank or tankless unit
- The type of fuel needed, such as electric or gas
- The level of energy efficiency desired
- The size of the space where the system will be installed
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our New Jersey water heater installation experts if you need assistance selecting a system that is right for your home and water heater needs.
Contact our team today to schedule your water heater installation in New Jersey.
Customized Solutions for Your Needs
All homes are not created equal and we are passionate about finding the best solution for your unique comfort needs.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our team does the work but you'll always have the final say and we will not be satisfied with the job until you are.
Same-Day & 24/7 Emergency Services
Emergencies can happen when you least expect them - that's why we are available whenever you need us!
A Team of Over 40 Technicians & Plumbers
We have a large team of HVAC technicians and plumbers, along with a full fleet of trucks ready to help you.