Apply today to learn why we New Jersey's Leading Family Owned & Operated HVAC Provider Since 1965!
Summary of Position: The basic function of the Dispatcher is to convert incoming customer calls into booked service calls and forward to available service technicians. To prioritize, organize, and equally divide incoming calls to be scheduled for the service technicians. The dispatcher must be goal oriented, self-starting, and energetic. This person must have a genuine empathy for customers and a willingness to help others. Experience is required!
Mandatory Experience: 1 year HVAC dispatching
- Must have heavy Call volume experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Able to plan and schedule work rather than just react.
- Able to "think on your feet" to provide customers with needed information for their specific installation or repair.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn customer service management and scheduling/dispatch software.
- Pass employment background check and drug screen.
We offer an energetic, fast-paced and vibrant environment, where we place our employees first by offering Benefits after 90 days, PTO, Sick day, 401K match - second to none and full training on our HVAC software. We are successful because we know that we are only as good as our employees.
To apply, click “Download Application”. Once filled out, click “Submit Form” and upload your completed application.