- 1+ Years of experience in HVAC field
- Must provide our customers with second to none outstanding service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers.
- Must obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers
- Critical thinking and problem solver
- Must be punctual and able to work flexible hours (this could be LONG days in the summer and winter months).
- Ability to take direction constructively
- Travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solutions
- Install new heating & cooling systems when needed
- Inspect heating & cooling equipment maintenance
- Repair heating & cooling equipment
We offer an energetic, fast-paced and vibrant environment, where we place our employees first by offering Benefits after 90 days, PTO, Sick day, PPE,401K match - second to none and full training on our HVAC software. We are successful because we know that we are only as good as our employees.
To apply, click “Download Application”. Once filled out, click “Submit Form” and upload your completed application.