HVAC Installation Apprentice in New Jersey
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 1+ Years of experience in HVAC field
- Must provide our customers with second to none outstanding service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Must obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers
- Critical thinking and problem solver
- Must be punctual and able to work flexible hours (this could be LONG days in the summer and winter months).
- Ability to take direction constructively
- Travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solutions
- Install new heating & cooling systems when needed
- Inspect heating & cooling equipment maintenance
- Repair heating & cooling equipment
We offer an energetic, fast-paced and vibrant environment, where we place our employees first by offering Benefits after 90 days, PTO, Sick day, PPE,401K match – second to none and full training on our HVAC software. We are successful because we know that we are only as good as our employees.