The XC20 offers variable-capacity operation, meaning it can adjust cooling output like a dimmer switch to perfectly match your comfort needs to your energy use. This also helps control humidity with exacting precision.
The XC20 sets a new standard of comfort, convenience, and control within the Elite® family of products. At up to 20 SEER, and fully communicating with the iComfort® thermostat platform, the XC20 is an outstanding value.
- Cooling efficiency of up to 20.00 SEER-saves hundreds of dollars per year over a standard air conditioner*
- Compatibility with iComfort thermostats**- customers save energy whether home or away
- Sound levels as low as 65 dB
- Precision balanced swept-wing fan blade delivers quiet operation
- Inverter-driven variable-capacity scroll compressor provides quiet, efficient performance.
- Climate IQ Settings for Dry, Moderate, and Humid Climates through iComfort thermostat
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant- safe for the environment
- PermaGuard Cabinet-heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish, and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge louver design allows quick, easy access to the interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coil from damage and provides clean appearance.
*The regions used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs indicated are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 12.29 cents per kWh (Source: EIA National average residential electricrate, August 2014 YTD). Actual costs may vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**The iComfort Wi-Fi® Thermostat and a variable-speed iComfort® -enabled Furnace or Air Handler is required with the XC20 for a complete communicating system.