Family-owned and operated for 3 generations!
Your search for reliable Middletown and heating and air conditioning and plumbing technicians ends with C&C Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing. Backed by 58 years of industry-leading experience, there is no problem too big or too small for our team to take on. From minor plumbing leaks to heating and air conditioning replacements to routine inspections, we’ve got your every heating, AC, and plumbing need covered.
We proudly offer a range of plumbing and heating and air conditioning services in Middletown, including but not limited to:
- AC repairs and replacements
- Heat pump repairs and replacements
- Furnace repairs and replacements
- Plumbing repairs
- Water heater repairs and replacements
- Indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Air filters
- Air purifiers
For exceptional Middletown heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services with lasting results,
call C&C Air, Heat & Plumbing at (732) 860-2660.
Why C&C Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing Is the Right Choice for Middletown Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing Services
Since opening its doors in 1965, C&C Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has remained a proud leader in the heating, air conditioning, and plumbing industries. We stay up to date on all major advances and provide in-depth training for each member of our team. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technologies, our technicians can handle any repair, replacement, maintenance, or installation service you throw our way.
With C&C Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing on your side, you can expect:
- Customized solutions
- Same-day appointments
- 24/7 emergency services
- Comprehensive maintenance plans
- Factory-trained technicians
- Affordable financing options
Don’t settle for mediocre service when you can have the best. Turn to C&C Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, and rest assured your home or business is in great hands.
Why Is My AC Blowing Hot Air?
There are a couple of different air conditioning issues that can lead to your system blowing hot air. For example, low or leaking refrigerant, blocked air filters, and dirty or clogged evaporator coils are common culprits for this problem. However, the best way to determine the specific cause is to consult with an experienced Middletown Township AC repair pro at C & C Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing. We will help identify the source and resolve your air conditioning troubles, whether it be an air conditioner blowing hot air or another issue.
Common AC Problems:
- Continuous cycling
- Noisy operation
- Lack of maintenance
- Air leaks
- Water leaks
- Lack of airflow
- Constant fluctuations in temperature
3 Reasons to Install a Heat Pump
Wondering if a heat pump is right for your property?
Consider 3 of the greatest advantages of installing a heat pump on your property:
- Energy efficiency: These systems heat and cool a space without burning fuels, which means they are very energy efficient.
- Lower utility bills: Because these systems are so energy efficient, property owners can expect to see a significant drop in their utility bills.
- Eco-friendliness: Heat pumps produce low emissions because they function without combustion.
How to Prevent Furnace & AC Repairs
Your furnace and air conditioner are integral to the comfort and safety of your property, which is why it is important to make sure they are working effectively. To prevent repairs, minimize utility bills, and maximize the performance and longevity of your heating and air conditioning equipment, you need to schedule annual maintenance appointments. We recommend scheduling a tune-up for your AC in the spring and furnace in the fall.
At C&C Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, our Middletown heating and air conditioning service professionals provide excellent maintenance programs. Check them out here to learn more.
How Can I Tell if I Need Plumbing Repair?
If your plumbing system is acting up, it can wreak havoc to your home or business, especially if left unrepaired. So, in order to prevent the problem from becoming a disaster, it’s best to keep an eye out for any of the following signs that indicate you are in need of a plumber in Middletown, NJ.
Signs of Plumbing Problems:
- A dripping faucet which could indicate a leak
- A slow draining sink which could indicate a clog
- A lack of hot water, which could indicate a breakdown in your water heater
- A decrease in water pressure, which could indicate a problem with your water line
- A gurgling toilet, which could indicate a blockage in the sewer line
- A discoloration in your water which could indicate pipe corrosion or sediment in your water
Today’s Deals from C&C Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing
What Our Customers Are Saying
Call 732-860-2660 for heating, cooling, or plumbing services in Middletown.